Saturday, April 6, 2024

Thann Aromatic Wood Aromatherapy Shampoo and Conditioner

I have several of these 30mL/1fl. oz. travel size bottles of Thann Aromatic Wood Aromatherapy Shampoo and Conditioner and have been using them occasionally for months now, whenever I get bored and just want something different. They were part of Thann toiletry set from multiply hotel stays, as shown below, which set off a Thann product craze that had worn off a long time ago, thankfully. I've tried a bunch of skincare and body care stuff that were okay, but nothing to write home about.


I think my favorite fragrance from Thann is definitely this Aromatic Wood, so I happily used these shampoo and conditioner. I won't purchase the full size though, because despite the lovely scent, the products are meh. No, I'm not judging full size spa products based on hotel samples--I did try a bunch of the full size skincare and body care and wasn't impressed.
 
- Shampoo: doesn't foam like crazy but also leaves my hair squeaky clean after rinsing. This means I have to use a lot of conditioner afterwards to make up for the harsh stripping of moisture, so my hair won't dry out and my scalp won't get all oily overcompensating the dryness.

Second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, but it was in a bunch of other shampoos I'd tried too and not all of them left my hair squeaky like this.

- Conditioner: this conditioner has a super thin texture, which makes me think it's cheaply made. I do have to use a lot of it just to feel adequate. Again, love the scent but the product leaves much to be desired.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts