Tuesday, April 9, 2024

DHC Revitalizing Smooth Balm

Among the 3 products in this DHC Revitalizing series, my favorite is definitely this 50g jar of the Smooth Balm





A quick rant: I find it annoying that many Japanese products can't decide on the actual product name. I've often found that the product's name in English doesn't match that in Japanese. Hell, even the Japanese name doesn't match the Japanese descriptions. Take this balm for example. The English says "Revitalizing Smooth Balm." The Japanese says "DHC R Smooth Balm (cream)." So then is it balm or cream?

Anyway, the product itself is definitely *not* a balm. It's a cream, and a lovely cream at that. It's unscented, not too rich and thick, and not at all greasy. It's moisturizing, and I don't need a lot of it for my skin to feel comfortable, maybe a pea-sized amount will do. So while I'm ho-hum about the Lotion and the Booster Serum, I like this cream enough that I'll consider repurchasing with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts