Sunday, April 28, 2024

Dr. Botanicals Cocoa Noir Super Treatment Overnight Mask

Found another lovely overnight mask and have been using it faithfully for months now: this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. jar of Dr. Botanicals Cocoa Noir Super Treatment Overnight Mask.


This is a very thick and creamy balm that's super moisturizing but isn't at all sticky and doesn't ball up on my skin like the Purifying version. I literally use just a pea-size amount for my whole face and neck, and it sets to a velvety feel and leaves my skin super soft. Best of all, it smells heavenly, a fresh floral scent with notes of cream and coconut--a floral fragrance I actually like, which is pretty darn rare! I might have to wrap it up and put it away soon because the weather is getting too warm for something this thick, but I'm enjoying it so much right now I don't want to put it away, which is saying something. Will definitely repurchase!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts