Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Dr. Botanicals Advanced Purifying Overnight Masque

About 2/3 of the way through this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. jar of Dr. Botanicals Advanced Purifying Overnight Masque and been using it since last summer, in place of the Uriage Eau Thermale Water Sleeping Mask jar that I finished then.



Since it was the summer when I finished the Uriage sleeping mask, I was looking for something just as light and this Advanced Purifying mask fit the bill. It's a light and thin cream that moisturizes surprisingly well, even through the thick of winter! In fact, whenever I apply too much, it would ball up, so I only use a pea-sized amount. There's a distinct ginger and lemongrass scent upon application which is pleasant to use. I'm not sure how this mask is purifying but since it's been OK so far, I don't have any complaints. Will move on when I'm through with this jar and will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts