Monday, February 26, 2024

Diptyque Precious Oil For Body and Bath

Had two of these 10mL/0.34fl. oz. sample tubes of Diptyque Precious Oil For Body and Bath from various purchases from Beauty Habit.


This was a thick body oil that didn't go on as "dry" as Caudalie Divine Oil, but once absorbed, my skin felt soft and silky. I didn't love the scent though. I didn't hate it, just thought it was a bit too, erhhh, mature for my taste, yes, at the tender age of early forties :P Because of the scent and thickness of the oil, I only used it on my legs. Each tube lasted me about 5-7 nights--since these were tubes I just squeezed out some and there was no way to measure how much I dispensed each time. Glad I tried them but I won't be buying the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts