Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Serum

Been using this tiny 3mL/0.1fl. oz. sample bottle of Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Serum for a couple of months now. Wait, before you wonder how a 3mL sample bottle lasts for a couple of months and more, it's because I only use a tiny pin-head amount each time, and I only use it every other night. This was from the TimeTreasure Eye Kit GWP I received with an order a while ago.


To be honest, the concept of an eye serum is pretty foreign to me. As the name suggests, it's a serum for the eye area, and I'm supposed to apply it before eye cream. So for the longest time, I was reluctant to use it, because I didn't want to add yet another step to my already-lengthy routine. Worse, because it's a serum, I can't really use it in place of an eye cream. So I didn't know what to do with it, until this past winter when my eye area got so dry I was willing to add this extra step. So far so good. The addition of this eye serum has been keeping my eye area soft and supple, so I do like it. Still on the fence about purchasing the full size though.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts