Friday, February 23, 2024

Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Lotion

Been using this giant 200mL/6.7fl. oz. bottle of Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Lotion off and on for several months now.


I should have remembered but kept forgetting that, as much as I enjoy using this Clinique Moisture Surge product line, these products just don't layer well under my sunscreen. More accurately, my sunscreen just can't set when applied on top, doesn't matter if it's the original Moisture Surge gel-cream or the Moisture Surge Intense cream, and unfortunately it's the same with this Moisture Surge toner. This is pure guesswork, but I think these products forms a layer over the skin that keeps the moisture in, yes, but the same layer also prevents the sunscreen from setting. So yeah, I tried but couldn't use this toner as part of the morning routine, so it's been moved to the nighttime routine instead. After I'm done with this giant bottle, there will be no more Moisture Surge.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts