Thursday, September 22, 2022

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Part II

Here's something I bought specifically for hubby but ended up using it myself: this 50mL/1.7oz. jar of Clinique Moisture Surge Intense

Hubby was a fan of and had finished many a jar of the original Moisture Surge. A long time ago I did get a sample jar of this Intense version for the both of us to try, but he didn't like it and I liked it ok but it didn't layer well under my sunscreen. So fast forward 8 years and I thought we'd revisit this product because either the product or our skin might have changed.

Nope. Hubby still doesn't like Moisture Surge Intense--it breaks him out on the forehead, which is surprising because he has normal skin that's pretty tolerant of pretty much everything that I've shared with him so far. He at least agrees that it has a nice texture and is quite moisturizing though! ^.^

As for me, this stuff still doesn't layer well under my waterproof sunscreen, so I've been using it as a "hold-over" product, as in I put it on after doing a first pass at removing my sunscreen with a cleansing water, so that I could climb in bed and take a nap with my baby bees and not get sunscreen onto their pillows and such. This thick gel-cream has been perfect for and I like it a lot for that purpose, but otherwise it doesn't really fit into my morning or nighttime routine. 

See my previous Clinique Moisture Surge Intense post. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts