Saturday, September 3, 2022

Thann Astringent Toner

I'm 2/3 of the way through this 135mL/4.56fl. oz. bottle of Thann Astringent Toner. It was part of the Age Inversion Daily Regime Gift Set that included a Cleanser, Serum, and Cream as well.


This is a watery toner that's surprisingly perfumy with the same floral fragrance as the Rice Bran Cleansing Oil, only stronger, so right away I wasn't too impressed with it. There's also a faint whiff of cucumber as well even though cucumber is nowhere on the ingredients list. I'd say the only good thing about this toner is that it's moisturizing. I don't understand why it's called "astringent" toner because it doesn't feel astringent to me. Will not repurchase for the strong scent alone.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts