Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Thann Rice Bran Cleansing Oil

I posted Thann Nano Shiso Age Inversion Face Cream first but it was this 185mL/6.25fl. oz. pump bottle of Rice Bran Cleansing Oil that I finished before all the other products. I always go through cleansing oil pretty quickly.

 
I actually got this bottle from Japan, and I don't know whether it was because this product was sold out or it was simply unavailable in the US. Either way, I still don't see it on Thann USA website.

 
This oil cleanser was ok. It was thin and runny, and it had a slightly silicone-y feel to it. It had a strong floral scent that I didn't love, and honestly this surprised because Thann is known for their fragrances and aromatherapy stuff. Anyway, the cleansing oil rinsed decently well and left no residue. It didn't leave skin feeling tight afterwards either. Over all, a good cleansing oil but I didn't love it due to the strong scent and the thin texture. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts