Friday, September 2, 2022

Thann Hydrating Emulsion

I took a double-take the first time I saw this Thann Hydrating Emulsion--it's 100g/3.5oz of product stored in a flat and round glass jar. It was the first time ever that I've seen an emulsion in a jar instead of a pump bottle or a tube and it was pretty weird ^.^



Of course, once I opened the jar, I saw why. I'm still uncertain how this could ever be considered an "emulsion" because it's clearly a gel-cream. Either way, I use it like an emulsion, applying after the toner and before the  serum. It's decently moisturizing and I'd imagine I could just use this in place of a cream if my skin isn't as dry, or if I were in a more humid environment where layering a moisturizer on top would have been too much. Either way, this emulsion is unscented. I have about 1/4 of the jar left so I'm almost done with it. It's a good product and I'm glad I tried it, but I won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts