Monday, September 5, 2022

Thann Facial Cleanser

Last of the Thann skincare item I'm using is this 200g/7.05oz. pump bottle of the Facial Cleanser. This was also part of the Age Inversion Daily Regime Gift Set that included a Toner, Serum, and Cream.


Yikes, between the Rice Bran Cleansing Oil and the Toner, this Cleanser is the most perfumy with the same floral fragrance. The scent is so strong it's like a punch in my face with every use. 

But other than the overwhelming scent, the cleanser itself is pretty unique: it's a non-foaming gel cleanser that can be used wet or dry, meaning my hands and face can be dry or wet and it'd work all the same! It's a mild cleanser that rinses well and doesn't leave my skin squeaky or tight. I like it a lot for its versatility and would totally repurchase if it weren't for the crazy strong scent.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts