Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Thann Nano Shiso Age Inversion Face Cream

A while a bought a bunch of Thann skincare products, only to totally forget about them until now. The reason being they're all shrink-wrapped which produces an annoying glare when I take pictures, so I took a group pic and then set them aside for pictures later when I actually get to the product. But of course, having just one group picture is easily missed in a library of thousands. Ha. So back in June I dug them all out to use. 

To start, I'll post this 40g/1.41oz tube of Nano Shiso Age Inversion Face Cream because I just finished it. It was part of the Age Inversion Daily Regime Gift Set that included a Cleanser, Toner, and Serum as well, all of which I'll post over the next few days.

This was firm cream that absorbs quickly and was perfect for the summer. It was moisturizing and layered well under my sunscreen. The list of ingredients said there was fragrance but I didn't really smell anything other than the cream itself. To be sure, there was a scent, but I wouldn't really call it a "fragrance" by any measure. In fact, both the texture and the smell of this cream very much reminded me of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
 
I liked Cetaphil a lot, and I liked this Thann cream a lot. However, a 2-pack of giant 453g/16oz jars of Cetaphil retails for $30 (I paid $10 for my jar some 15 years ago!), versus Thann's $58 for 40g/1.41oz tube. Sure, you can say the ingredients were different and there might have been a difference in quality as well, but honestly both of the cream felt the same on my skin, and it wasn't like the Thann cream performed some miracle on my face. So while it was nice to have tried Thann, I won't repurchase anytime soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts