Monday, August 29, 2022

Mama Hug Sunscreen Milk SPF34 PA+++

Just like that and August is over +.+ It's been crazy this month, not in the least because my oldest is starting kindergarten. My baby is growing up so fast T.T Anyway, here's to the first (and perhap the only) post for this month. Boo. Hiss. 
 
Just finished with this 100g pump bottle of Mama Hug Sunscreen Milk SPF34 PA+++ and liked it ok. Mama Hug is a Rohto brand, and they used to stock two sunscreens, this Milk and a Gel type. However, within the past year or two they discontinued the Gel and left only the Milk.


 Gel (blue) versus Milk (yellow) type.

Honestly, they call it a Milk but it was really more like a transparent milky gel. The texture was very similar to Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel for Kids, an absolute delight to apply as it spread easily and absorbed quickly. I used this as an everyday sunscreen for both of my boys. We slathered it on their face, neck, arms, and legs before sending them to school.
 
We finished the bottle and didn't see any reaction or dry patches. Given both my boys have eczema-prone skin, this Milk was pretty mild. Too bad it wasn't water or sweat-proof though, so not meant for prolonged sun exposure in sporting events or water play. There was a faint scent that I stopped noticing after a while, so I wished they hadn't added it. But otherwise, no complaints. I want to repurchase but there's a huge queue for kids sunscreens with really interesting options. So I'll hold off on repurchasing for now.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts