Friday, September 23, 2022

N3 Beauty Shea Butter Vitamin E Nourishing Shower Gel

This is a giant 1L/33.8fl. oz. pump bottle of N3 Beauty Shea Butter Vitamin E Nourishing Shower Gel that I bought while hubby and I struggled with our master-bath remodeling that started late last year.


Anyway, because the bottle is so big we ended up using it in our brand new bathroom as well. I don't know why bothered with this. Whenever I see a face and body cleanser that claims to do anything else other than washing well, I roll my eyes pretty hard, because after all the product is meant to be rinsed off. Think about it this way: what could this shower gel possibly "nourish" for the few minutes if not seconds before it gets washed down my shower drain? 

Sure enough, it works like an average body wash to me. Has a generic scent that I don't care for, but otherwise it does its job ok. Definitely won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts