Sunday, September 11, 2022

Kiehl's Body Fuel All-In-One Energizing Wash

Starting last winter through the first half of this year, hubby and I lost use of our master bathroom (and eventually, our master bedroom as well) for a painful remodeling project that just dragged on and on and on. During that time, we invaded our boys' bathroom, and so I tried to minimize our imposition on what little space they have with as many multi-purpose toiletries as I could gather from my stash.

Among the stand-outs was this gigantic 1L/33.8fl. oz. pump bottle of Kiehl's Body Fuel All-In-One Energizing Wash which we made do with for a few months before we regaining the use of our own bathroom.

This all-in-one wash was a shampoo and body wash and both hubby and I liked it a lot, at the very least for the refreshing and yet mild lemon-mint scent. 
 
As a shampoo, it had a slight tingly feel on my scalp from the menthol, and it washed my hair well enough. My hair felt soft after air-drying, although my scalp did get pretty oily the next day regardless whether I'd used any conditioner. As a body wash, it was lovely, mild and didn't leave my skin dry. 

We haven't finished using this huge bottle, of course. It's still in a cabinet in the boys' bathroom, for mum-in-law to use whenever she visits with the boys and stays the night in a guest room adjacent to their room. She's said she likes this both as a shampoo and body wash as well. I won't repurchase though--a liter is a lot to go through so we'll definitely be ready to move on by the time we finish the bottle.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts