Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner

Finished this deluxe sized 30mL/1fl. oz. spray bottle of Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner over the weekend so here goes the review for it. This was from a LookFantastic Beauty Bag GWP May 2022, and since then I have sworn off LookFantastic so this review is NOT in any way a recommendation for this online shop.


My first impression of this toner was that the mister worked really well. Ha! As for the toner itself, unfortunately it reeked of alcohol (3rd ingredient listed) which overwhelmed the rosy scent. Because of the alcohol, I didn't dare to use this on my face and instead prayed it onto my neck and decolletage instead, right after I stepped out of the shower. For this purpose it was fine. Definitely won't repurchase due to the alcohol content.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts