Sunday, February 18, 2024

Declare Switzerland Skin Meditation Mask

This review for the 75mL/2.5oz. tube of Declare Switzerland Skin Meditation Mask is super late because I've been using it for almost a year now, since last spring, and have just finished the tube a couple of weeks ago.

 
This is one of 5 sleeping masks that I use on rotation, skipping a day in between, with the others being Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask (the sleeping mask that started this whole sleeping mask craze for me--I think I'm on my 4th full size jar now!), Able Skincare Anti-Aging Radiance Platinum Sleeping Mask (two years into it and I think I've gotten through only 1/3 of the jar!), Symbiosis CBD+Hyaluronic Acid Age Illuminating Cannabidiol Eight Hour Mask (only got through 2/5 of this jar as well). I was also using Uriage Eau Thermale Water Sleeping Mask but managed to finish the jar last summer, and in its place since was Dr. Botanicals Advanced Purifying Overnight Masque (will post next). 
 
As for this Declare Switzerland tube, it's been replaced with another Dr. Botanicals jar, the Cocoa Noir Super Treatment Overnight Mask (will post later). Anyway, this was a pale green cream that smells distinctly of sesame before mellowing out to a creamier scent. It was a nice cream and wasn't greasy at all. I used it throughout last fall and winter and it was adequately moisturizing. Glad to have used it and won't repurchase, simply because there are other sleeping masks I want to try.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts