Monday, April 3, 2023

Symbiosis CBD+Hyaluronic Acid Age Illuminating Cannabidiol Eight Hour Mask

A while ago, I got bored and went poking around at Nordstrom Rack for new sleeping masks to play with. This 50mL/1.69fl. oz. jar of Symbiosis CBD+Hyaluronic Acid Age Illuminating Cannabidiol Eight Hour Mask was among the new toys, which by the way, included the Able Skincare Anti-Aging Radiance Platinum Sleeping Mask that I was really iffy about at first but then went on to love and the Uriage Eau Thermale Water Sleeping Mask that I really enjoyed as well. And just when I thought I couldn't get luckier with a batch of blind-purchases, this Symbiosis Eight Hour Mask turns out to be another hit! Woot!


To be honest, I started out pretty iffy about this mask as well. Symbiosis is a British brand of skincare and this was the first I've heard of them. And of course, the mask itself being a bright avocado green didn't help ^.^" However, the moment I applied it, I was sold--the mask felt rich and luxurious on my skin without ever turning greasy or oily! It was a thick cream, but it spread and absorbed like a whipped cream and left my face, neck, and decolletage well-moisturized. The next morning, I woke up to plump and supple skin. It also helped that the mask smelled nice, like Irish Spring soap, which may sound odd but I thought the scent was refreshing. 

Now as for the CBD in it, I honestly didn't notice any significant or even special effect it had. The mask just felt lovely on and that was all I was looking for, not a miracle product. In fact, it wasn't until I was already a quarter of the jar in that I made the connection that it contained CBD. Yes, CBD was spelled out pretty clearly in the product name, but it totally went over my head ^.^ Yep, I'm pretty spacey sometimes, but I'm very happy I got to try this. Would totally try another product from Symbiosis.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts