Sunday, April 23, 2023

Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint

This Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint in Bare Pink was part of the Cleanse & Care Extra Skincare Set (from which I already reviewed the Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm Bare Glow), and it lives permanently in my handbag. I've been reaching for it a lot so here's a short post. 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is a glorified lip balm in a fancier packaging with magnetic click-cap. The texture is great! Balmy, moisturizing, and with a glossy finish. It's on the thinner side and I would have liked for it to be a touch thicker, but I'm not complaining. The tint is an added bonus for me and I would have used it with or without the tint, which is to say the balm itself is pretty good. It's unscented as well, for those who are sensitive to added fragrances. 
 
The only complaint I have is the magnetic click-cap--it doesn't stay on. Originally, I had this in my gym bag, but every time I reached for it there I found the cap had fallen off. So I tucked it into the much smaller zipper compartment of my handbag where the cap stayed on better. So yeah, the magnetic part of the cap is weak, but that's all the fault it has.

- Bare Pink: the bullet is a translucent pink-apricot-beige, but it applies transparent with a slight pink tint, which is way more than enough for me, especially when I'm just going to the gym or running errands.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts