Saturday, April 22, 2023

Embryolisse Filaderme Cream

Been using this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. Embryolisse Filaderme Cream occasionally for months now so here's a post for it. I'm always on the lookout for rich creams to use during the winter when my skin gets super dry. When I saw this jar, I bought it without a second thought. 


And I'm very happy I did! This cream is like a richer version of Embryolisse's best-known and bestselling Lait-Creme Concentre, which I very much welcome, especially when I've used and loved the original Lait-Creme for years. I would say their texture is very similar, and this Filaderm Cream is pretty light going on, but as soon as I massage it in, I feel the difference. The light cream thickens and becomes almost balm-like, rich and moisturizing. So yes, don't underestimate it because it feels light. It does pack a good moisture punch. 
 
On weekends when we all take a family nap with our boys, I apply this cream liberally after doing a rough removal of my sunscreen using a cleansing water (finished both L'Occitane 3-in-1 Cleansing Water and Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Water and replaced them with Decleor Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water and Darphin Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water, will post these soon). This cream keeps my skin soft and comfortable and I haven't experienced any kind of breakouts or adverse reaction. Will definitely repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts