Sunday, April 2, 2023

Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser

About 2/3 the way through this 150mL/5fl. oz. tube of Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser. This was a gift from Caty from her generous care package a few years ago (thank you, Caty!), but since hubby and I are so slow with foaming cleansers (I only use them as a follow up after an oil cleanser, and hubby use them gingerly), it took forever for us to get to this tube :(


 
The name Jelly Cleanser is pretty apt, because it's a jelly indeed, an unscented, colorless, and transparent jelly that foams a little bit and does a pretty good job cleaning up whatever the oil cleanser didn't. It feels pretty mild and rinses well, but either way I'm careful to use only a dime size dollop each time so that my skin won't get dried out. Hubby uses about the same amount as well. Very decent cleanser, I think.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts