Saturday, April 15, 2023

Philosophy Glazed Body Souffle

Only one use left from this 480mL/16fl. oz. jar of Philosophy Glazed Body Souffle in the Mandarin Mimosa scent.

I know this brand Philosophy used to be popular, but I didn't know what to expect with them, to be honest. Way back in 2011, I tried a sample of their bestselling cream Miracle Worker and it was the opposite of a miracle for me, so I never gave the brand a second thought. It wasn't until a few years ago that I gave their bath and body products another try despite not loving the Shampoo Bath & Shower Gel in the Amazing Grace scent. I figured I tried that bath and shower gel while traveling, and some places have different water which does affect how bath products work. And I could try a different scent than Amazing Grace.

This Glazed Body Souffle didn't disappoint. The texture was nice. The souffle applied well, spread well, and absorbed nicely. It was moderately moisturizing and worked out ok for the most part. On the coldest days I did get some itchy spots on my thighs and calves, but those days were far and few in between. The scent was a touch strong but not nothing unbearable. It was a sweet orange-citrus scent which made it more tolerable, at least for me. Hubby didn't seem to mind it either so to me that was a win. I did go back for a few other jars and bottles of body creams in different scents.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts