Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Puracy Organic Baby Lotion Lavender & Grapefruit

Just finished this 355mL/12fl. oz. bottle of Puracy Organic Baby Lotion Lavender & Grapefruit. I originally bought it for my boys but decided it was too light and wouldn't do much for their skin, so I left it in my master bathroom to use as hand lotion instead.


For that purpose, it was great. Whenever I was too lazy to apply a thicker body lotion and just wanted something light and fast, I made do with this as well and it was OK. It had a gel-cream like texture and was quick absorbing, so application was easy and pleasant. The scent was decent. I could only discern a mild lavender though, and no grapefruit at all, not even a hint of citrus. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts