Monday, April 24, 2023

L'Occitane Lip Balm

This 4mL/0.13oz. tube of L'Occitane Lip Balm in the Honey Harvest scent is another lippie I have in my gym bag (I think there must be half a dozen of lippies in each of my bag ^.^"). It came from the Soak it All Up Gift I received with an order a while ago, and the tube is tiny and therefore quite portable.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is a straight up colorless lip balm with a lovely gel-balm texture. No greasiness that bleeds beyond the lip lines, or waxiness, or any silicone-y feel. It's moisturizing and lasts through my workout. I like it! If I don't already have enough lip balms to last a decade, I'd buy a full size, although perhaps in a different scent :P

- Honey Harvest: hmm, I think L'Occitane struggles with honey fragrances. This is a floral honey, or at least they meant for it to be floral. However, I think it's too strong and floral comes off a bit artificial and chemically. So in short, I don't love this scent. At least it's not cloying like the old Honey and Lemon scent. The only honey scent from L'Occitane that I like so far is the Bonne Mere Honey, but that was a LE and was long discontinued. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts