Wednesday, April 8, 2020

L'Occitane 3-in-1 Cleansing Water

Here we are, concluding a fourth week of social-distancing and I've gotten back into using cleansing water again. After dashing out to pick up groceries or takeouts, I just want to be rid of sunscreen. Since our little guy has been home with us (we chose to keep him home even though his daycare remains open--and they must, for the families without work-from-home options and for medical personnel), I take naps with him every afternoon and I don't wear sunscreen to bed, that's for sure.

This 200mL/6.7fl. oz. pump bottle of L'Occitane 3-in-1 Cleansing Water is a new addition to my current roster of cleansing waters. However, it's also been recently discontinued in favor of a new Cleansing 3-in-1 Micellar Water.
 

I don't know what's the difference between the micellar version and this, but this "regular" version is pretty good to me ^.^ The 3-in-1 being makeup remover, toner, and moisturizer--it's enriched with shea butter so I added the "moisturizer" label, but the bottle actually says, "hydrates and softens." The bottle also doesn't mention "waterproof makeup" so I take that to mean it doesn't remove all makeup, especially my waterproof sunscreen, which is fine since I'm only using it as a "first-pass" so that I could cuddle up with my toddler at nap time and not rub my sunscreen all over his sensitive skin or the pillow.

This cleansing water feels significantly softer than a few others I'm using, and by softer I mean less harsh. It is scented with the same fragrance as many of the L'Occitane shea butter products, so I do enjoy smelling it on my face. I do rinse my face off and reapply moisturizer afterwards, so I don't know how my skin would be by the end of the day if I were to skip the rinse. Will update with any changes. For now I'm pretty happy with this. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts