Monday, April 13, 2020

Origins Calm to Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Body Cleanser

Finally finished with the bottle of L'Occitane Bonne Mere Peach Shower Gel which only took me, oh, almost a year and a half +.+ So I happily moved on to the next thing in the queue, this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. bottle of Origins Calm to Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Body Cleanser, which might last me just as long. Ha.



This was a discontinued item from a couple of winters ago. It was in the same collection as Calm to Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Body Souffle. Being a body wash, I wasn't as concerned with the same super strong lavender scent as I did the Body Souffle. Why? Because, well, I'd be washing it right off ^.^ 

Sure enough, this body wash is a thick gel and the lavender is overwhelming, just as expected. As with the Body Souffle, I can't discern any vanilla at all. It doesn't foam like crazy, but that's OK with me. It seems pretty mild so far, although I only use it all over every once in a while and not on a daily basis. Glad to have tried it, but I'm not too sorry that it's discontinued.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts