Thursday, April 2, 2020

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Part IV

Update Friday, April 3, 2020.

Here are some comparison swatches for your viewing pleasure. 
-----------------------------------------------------
Original post Thursday, December 5,  2019.

This is probably the last of my Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick acquisition, and damn right it's 17 無花果 (Ichijiku)!

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've been coveting for this color ever since I first saw it, long before I ever got into dark lippies. But of course my search had started way too late, after the Creamy Glows had already been discontinued and this color was nowhere to be found. So this was a spectacularly lucky find, to say the least. Too bad the seller had tossed it into an unpadded envelop and it arrived with the box crushed, but thankfully the lipstick itself was undamaged.

Anyway, this is in a series so I'll go straight to the color description.

- 17 無花果 (Ichijiku): shimmer free, a warm and deep blood red. If 18 唐紅花 (Karakurenai) is powerful, then 17 is fierce. Like 18, this one is also crazy pigmented. The swatch was one light-handed swipe. Both colors are so iconic they ought to be enshrined and worshiped. I'm so, so, so happy to call them mine. I don't know when I'll ever have a chance to wear these colors, but if I could work up the nerve, I'd probably reach for 17 before I would 18. Love.

Clear Neon Lipstick 101 潤赤 (Urumiaka) and Creamy Glow Lipstick 17 無花果 (Ichijiku)

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts