Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Brasserie Ten Ten, Boulder

Update Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I'll keep updating this post as I slowly get through more food pics ^.^



--------------------------------------------
Original post Sunday, April 25, 2020

This food tribute post to Brasserie Ten Ten of Boulder, Colorado, is long, long, long overdue, because hubby and I have been dining here since our college days. Yes, nearly 20 years. Way to feel old, huh? ^.^


You know, some restaurants get worse over time while others are like fine wine and the food only gets better over the years. We're so fortunate that Ten Ten is one of the latter. Sure, some folks would poo-pooed the place for its snooty and stuffy atmosphere. To be fair, most of their clientele are older and otherwise well-established folks like the bankers, investors, and the professionals next door or down the street. Hubby's late grandma was a big fan. The establishment is right smack in downtown Boulder after all. But I don't care :P Like I said, I go to restaurants for the food first and foremost. That, and I've personally have never gotten bad service here, even as young college students who can appear quite out of place at lunch times.

You know what's crazy? Almost 20 years of brunches, lunches, and dinners and hubby and I have never had a bad meal here. Sure, we like some dishes more so than others, but we've never regretted a single sitting. That's saying something, isn't it? And no, these aren't all the pictures I have of their American cuisine with a slight French twist. When it comes to local food pics, I'm several years behind, I kid you not. These pics below are from 2012, so yes, expect many more pics to come. Soon-ish. May be... =.="

I think my favorite thing they do at Ten Ten is the daily specials. I don't care what the rumors say about the specials, but the specials here are, well, really special. They've had some spectacular entrees, sandwiches, and salad specials over the years and I promise I'll get around to post more pictures of those.

Like Littler in Durham, the current events had shuttered Ten Ten's doors until further notice. I pray that they'll reopen when it's safe to do so *sniff*sniff* T.T

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts