Friday, May 1, 2020

Clarins Multi-Active Treatment Essence Vitality

Almost done with this 10mL/0.3fl. oz. sample bottle of Clarins Multi-Active Treatment Essence Vitality so here's a quick post for it.


I was actually a bit confused as to what this product was and had to look it up. The name "Treatment Essence" made me think it's an essence or a serum of some kind, to be applied after a toner but before a moisturizer. However, when I looked it up, it turns out to be a toner, at least according to the online descriptions and the usage instructions, to be applied after cleansing and before other products.

Anyway, this is a milk liquid that looks viscous from outside of the bottle but is in fact quite watery. The first time I opened this up, I spilled it all over the place because it was so unexpectedly runny. But otherwise it's a pretty decent toner, absorbs well and is moisturizing. I still don't like the scent and wished they hadn't changed it, but interestingly enough it's not as strongly scented as the creams so I can tolerate it ok. I won't purchase the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts