Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Snooze, Westminster location

Snooze serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch only, and it's a chain, but I don't care. Depends on location, the place can get rather obnoxiously loud and rowdy--the Boulder location was always packed with college students, for example. Thankfully, the location hubby and I frequented had more of a lively family atmosphere. Either way, there was always a huge line outside the door, especially on weekends. If there was a holiday, getting a table could be a 2-3hrs ordeal.

The Boulder location's inside decor.

No matter: food is great, and thankfully they're still open for takeouts and delivery.

Did I mention the food is great? Yep. Not your average breakfast/brunch place. The quality of ingredients, the preparation, the taste, all top notch. We've brought our family here, and many of our friends. Everyone loved what they had.   

Even my little guy loves the food here. His favorite? The hash browns.  My dad tried to recreate this hash brown at home. Nope. I tried doing it myself. Nope. It has to be hash browns from Snooze. So every time we go, I'd order an extra 6 sides of hash brown to bring home. I'd divide them into thirds and pack school lunches with each third while freezing the rest. Each third would last my little guy a whole week! Hubby and I just love picking him up at school and see on his "report card" that he'd eaten most or all of his lunch that day. Also, a breakfast/brunch favorite for our little guy is two sunny side-up eggs, hash brown, crumbled bacon, and may be some avocados on top. All thanks to Snooze and their yummy hash browns ^.^



Here are several examples of school lunches for our little guy: Snooze hash brown and chopped up roasted or fried chicken as main, plus a side of veggies or something starchy, and two sides of fruits. Of course I pack other things as main too, but by far hash brown and chicken is his favorite and something I know for sure he'd eat.

Steamed broccoli (not a hit, according to his teacher LOL!), orange wedges, and pears.

 Sliced bell peppers (he likes them raw), orange wedges, and grapes.

Cherry tomatoes, tangerines, and pears.

 Mini tortilla, watermelon, and tangerines.

 Cherry tomatoes, watermelon, and grapes.

But I digress. Back to Snooze. Hubby's favorite is variations of their breakfast burrito, and mine is their sweet potato hash with a bunch of add-ons (not pictured).

And of course, the pancakes and french toasts. Their most popular is the OMG French Toast and, omg, it's sooo good. I order it every. single. time. and still haven't had enough. Yup, we love Snooze ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts