Saturday, May 2, 2020

Sisley Phyto-Blanc Lightening Cleansing Milk

Just finished a backup bottle of Bioderma Hydrabio Lait Moisturizing Cleansing Milk and promptly moved on to this 30mL/1fl. oz. sample bottle of Sisley Phyto-Blanc Lightening Cleansing Milk. This was among the massive care package Caty sent to me a while back (thank you, Caty!) and I'm happy to continue making my way through all the goodies.


This is quite a thick milk with a yogurt-like consistency. As expected, it doesn't foam, although it does rinse decently well and does leave a slight film behind which I don't mind. There's an initial herbal fragrance but as soon as I massage it onto my face, I get a distinct whiff of Wrigley's Spearmint Chewing Gum (the white stick) that's oddly pleasant ^.^ Of course, being a sample size I really doubt I'll see any lightening effect and I don't really care for that either way.

Funny enough, even though most milk cleansers like this one are meant for makeup removal for dry/sensitive skin, I actually don't use them for that purpose at all. On days I don't wear sunscreen and therefore don't need a follow up cleanser after the cleansing oil, I use a non-foaming cleanser at night, usually a milk or cream cleanser. I like this milk cleanser okay, but not enough to shell out for $155 for the full size :P

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts