Thursday, May 7, 2020

Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream

Finished my huge tube of Precious Garden Hand Cream Japanese Yuzu and promptly moved onto this 68mL/2.3oz tube of Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream Green Tea, for my nightstand, that is. 


My first Soap & Paper Factory product and so far so good. This hand cream has a nice fragrance that's more on the spicy herbal side with a citrus twist, nothing reminiscent of green tea at all but is thankfully still pleasant and not too overpowering. It's a nice hand cream that's on the thin side, just right for this weather. In fact, the texture is very similar to Dear Flora Oil in Hand & Nail Creams, only without the slight stickiness. I like it, although I'll be ready to move on after finishing this tube.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts