Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Tsubaki Smooth Shampoo

Finished up the Herbal Essence Touchable Moisture Shampoo that I poured into the emptied Dove Botanical Selection Damage Protection Shampoo bottle and promptly moved on to this 450mL pump bottle of Tsubaki Smooth Shampoo


I remember buying this bottle at the local H-mart (a Korean supermarket, the English label on the bottle is usually a good clue), I just don't remember exactly when. It must have been just within this past couple year for sure. The bottle looks totally different than the Oil Extra 2017 Winter Limited and the Oil Nouveau 2015 Winter Limited. That was why I bought it to begin with, because it was new and I haven't tried it before.

The confusing thing is that Tsubaki has changed the packaging yet again. The old Moist (left, white/red bottle) and Extra Moist (left, red bottle) are now Premium Moist in red bottles (right). 

The old Smooth (left, white/blue bottle) and Volume (left, white/pink bottle), and Damage Care (left, white bottle) and Volume Up (left, pink bottle) are now Premium Repair in gold bottles (right).

Anyway, back to this Smooth Shampoo. It smells really nice, like the original Dove soap bar with a creamy and powdery scent, only with a slight fruity twist. It's been working well for both mine and hubby's hair. My hair does get slightly oily by the end of the next day, but I chalk this up to the raging postpartum hormones that's been giving me a pimple here and there also. I've been using this shampoo by itself, with Dove Botanical Selection Damage Protection Conditioner, and Yanagiya Anzu Oil Hair Toning Lotion, all with the same result.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts