Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Suqqu Stain Lip Lacquer Part II

This Suqqu Stain Lip Lacquer in 106 紅蘇芳 (Benisuou) was a lucky grab during Selfridge UK's 2019 summer sale. This Lip Lacquer and an Eye and Cheek Compact (yawn!) were both Shinjuku Isetan LE items that spring so I was rather surprised to see it on sale so soon in the summer. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's freakin' gorgeous!

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've already reviewed the formula in detail so I won't repeat other than to say I love, love, love this formula and am so glad I got a hold of this LE gem.

- 106 紅蘇芳 (Benisuou): swatches a shimmer free purplish wine but my one layer on the upper lip sheers out to a transparent berry. Again, no stains whatsoever, but this doesn't bother me a bit. How beautiful is that color?

See my previous Suqqu Stain Lip Lacquer post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts