Saturday, April 4, 2020

Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-Nourishing Balm

After the Cream version of this Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-Nourishing Balm proved to be inadequate for my alligator skin, I first tried the 8mL sample tube I got from some Nordstrom order a while back. I liked it better, and went and bought the 500mL/16.7fl. oz. pump bottle instead.

It's only been 3+ weeks since hubby and I started using this balm but we've already gone through half the bottle. Which is to say this stuff has been working out quite well!

They call it a balm but it feels more like a cream. It's unscented, feels richer and more moisturizing than the cream version. Immediately upon application, there's a slight sticky feel but thankfully this goes away once the balm sets. Will definitely repurchase for my little guy for next winter. For the coming summer and fall, he has several giant lotions/creams bottles I just stocked up ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts