Saturday, March 14, 2020

Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-Nourishing Cream

Hubby and I finished up the jar of Caudalie Vine Body Butter in a snap and promptly moved on to this 500mL/16.7fl. oz. pump bottle of Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-Nourishing Cream.



It was kind of a drastic change, going from the luxurious feel of the Caudalie Body Butter to good ol' body cream ^.^" However, the weather was warming up and I was happy to trade down to something lighter.

...But this cream turned out to be a bit too light. Ha. The "cream" was unscented and was more like a thick lotion. It moisturized my arms and legs OK, but it wasn't enough for my elbows and knees. After just one week of use, my knees became so rough it caught onto the fabric of my maternity pants/dress :( Hubby liked it though. It was just his cracking heels that he needed help with and for that, I pointed him to the giant 260g pump bottle of YuSkin A I've been using on my belly.

So then I immediately switched over to the supposedly thicker and richer balm version of the this cream (will review soon) and save the cream for the early summer, may be even early fall. The funniest part? Hubby didn't even notice the switch, partly because the two bottles looked identical and--spoiler alert--the two products themselves barely differed. Ha.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts