Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ Part II

Despite the silly name, I was thrilled when Julia gifted me another Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ in Foggy Rose (thank you again, Julia!), and Pink Coral was from an Amazon JP order. Last fall, they also released two LE colors Shine-on Berry and Mermaid Blue, both of which Julia also generously picked up for me (thank you thank you!). Will review these later.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I'm thrilled to learn of these awesomely formulated lippies with sheer, wearable colors that are--gasp--affordable! I don't know about other folks, but personally I go through so many of them that higher-end versions just aren't sustainable for me and my piggybank. And to be frank, if I were to do a blindfold test, I'm not entirely certain I would be able to tell the difference between most of them. Sure, I do indulge in luxury every once in a while, but I hoard these everyday balms ^.^ Wouldn't you?

- Foggy Rose: a dusty, mauve-leaning rose, true to its name.

- Pink Coral: more like red-coral to me. Love both colors!

Pink Coral and Foggy Rose--accidentally swatched them in reverse order. Woops!

See my previous Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts