Tuesday, March 24, 2020

HABA Revitalizing Moisture Serum

Half way through this 30mL pump bottle of HABA Revitalizing Moisture Serum so here's a quick post for it. The weather got warmer and I had to give Cle de Peau Beaute Intensive Fortifying Emulsion a break because it was becoming too rich. I'll just have to look forward to using CdP again when it gets cold and dry.

In the meantime, HABA is an unscented and slightly milky serum that I started to use in place of the CdP Emulsion. It's definitely lighter for sure, still moisturizing just not as rich (or luxurious-ha!). I use it as part of my nightly routine, and I use three pumps each time for my whole face and neck. It goes on like a Japanese lotion and absorbs pretty quickly. Glad to have tried it but I won't repurchase. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts