Wednesday, March 11, 2020

RMK Powder Eyebrow N

After another four years of using Addiction Pressed Duo Eyebrow and still only made a tiny dent the size of the brow-brush tip, I got bored and branched out yet again with this RMK Powder Eyebrow N 01 ^.^" 

I picked it up along with a few other RMK items in the winter of 2018, after learning Selfridges UK was clearing out RMK inventory (the brand is now available through LookFantastic instead). Anyway, I've been using this for months now so I guess it's time for a post.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Like the rest of RMK cosmetics, this brow powder comes in a slim, sleek, and shiny silver compact that's prone to fingerprints ^.^" I'm actually more impressed with the dual-ended brush that's useful and not crap. I believe it's made of natural badger hair and I use it for details like filling in the occasional bald spot.

- 01: I'd thought this would be too light for me but turns out it's great, if not a tad pigmented even. The swatches were done with bare (and clean!) fingertips! I mostly use the middle pan, and then dabs of the left pan to fill in spaces. I've barely touched the right pan at all because it's just too dark. I have thin and sparse eyebrows to begin with, and I don't need a super dark and pigmented powder to achieve natural-looking brows. I guess I'll be sticking with this for another long while ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts