Thursday, March 26, 2020

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream aka YuSkin A Family Medical Cream Part II

Just realized I haven't been fair in posting about Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream aka YuSkin A Family Medical Cream. With both of my pregnancies, I've gone through several tubes and few refill cartridges of this stuff already.



Before hubby and left Tokyo in the fall of 2016, I'd stocked up with a few 60g tubes, a 260g pump bottle, and two 260g refill cartridges. Then I had to restock again last fall with another two refill cartridges. Yes, that's how much of this stuff I actually use, why, for the giant whale belly of course ^.^"


I won't lie, this cream is super thick and gooey and takes a long time to absorb, partly because I layer it over Kuramoto Bijin Komeyu Beauty Oil for the first several months of this second pregnancy, then Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream for the past 6+ weeks. However, my belly is also itch-free and I haven't gotten any stretchmarks so far (fingers crossed I won't...), which means something is working at least.

Here's the pump bottle with an emptied and a brand new refill cartridge. I just unscrew the emptied bottle and that's that. Pretty easy.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts