Sunday, March 22, 2020

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme

Been using this Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme as part of my morning routine. I have one 15mL/0.5oz. jar from a Revitalize + Refine Set bought last holiday season and two 7mL/0.24oz mini jars from GWP.


Revitalize + Refine Set

This is a beige-colored gel-cream with a thick texture that then melts into my skin and sets almost instantly. Aside from the perfumy scent, it's very pleasant to use.

The 15mL/0.5oz jar

The 7mL/0.24oz. jars and eye balm

Now I'm curious to try the night cream also, but I won't buy without a good discount, because for some reason both the day and night versions are shockingly pricey. The full size 50mL/1.7oz. jar of this day cream goes for $87, which is appalling to me considering the second ingredient listed is dimethicone (although I do admit the cream does not feel at all silicone-y). The full size night cream is slightly pricier at $88, although dimethicone is further down the list. Compare these to the $70 jar of Nutritious Vitality8 (now Nutritious Super-Pomegranate) Radiant Moisture Creme and the $72 Radiant Overnight Creme/Mask, both of which are still pricey but not nearly as bad.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts