Monday, April 8, 2019

Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Overnight Creme/Mask

Half way through my 50mL/1.7oz. jar of Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Overnight Creme/Mask so here's a review. I actually had two of these jars. The second was an accidental purchase which I gifted to my mum knowing she'd like it.

The jar I'm using now is from this Day and Night Radiance Travel Exclusive.

I really liked the Radiant Moisture Creme and used it at night even though it was a day cream. Hell, a day cream that could keep my dry-combo skin soft and moist overnight? Yes, please! So I was really looking forward to this Overnight Creme/Mask. I was so curious to see if it would perform any better.

But let's briefly talk about the packaging first--it's confusing as well. The outer box is identical for the day and night creams. The jar inside is so similar I had to place them side by side to tell the difference: the day cream is in a lighter red jar and the night cream is a darker red. See picture below. The newly revamped packaging isn't any better. Actually, I think it's uglier with a silver cap and red-pink jars and I much prefer this older packaging to be honest.


But packaging is trivial details in this case. I'm happy to say the night cream itself is fantastic! The texture isn't creamy like the day cream but is more like a saturated gel-cream that's indeed both thicker and richer. It feels a bit balmy upon application but isn't heavy, greasy, and overly scented like La Mer or pasty like Kiehl's Rosa Artica. I don't wake up with a shiny, greasy face either. Just nice and soft skin.

I actually wished I'd started using this Overnight Creme/Mask much sooner, especially during last November-December when my skin was so chapped I had to bust out that Clarins Booster bottle. This cream just feels so good on I literally go, Ahh, with every application. I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to use it because the temperatures are warming up fast and this might become a bit too much, but I'll happily use it for as long as I could. In fact, I like this so much I went and bought the newer incarnation of it, as in the Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Overnight Creme/Mask. I'll save the newer version for use next winter :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts