Friday, April 26, 2019

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

Finally, finally finished up the bottle of The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-up Remover from a couple of years ago so I moved on to this 250mL/8.4fl. oz. Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. Keep in mind mine is an old bottle and the packaging looks totally different now.
 

Yes, it takes me a couple of years to finish a bottle of makeup remover now. I actually only use this to remove swatches for the blog on the back of my hand, and these past couple of years I rarely have time to take pictures of or wear makeup :(

Anyway, this is a runny, watery makeup remover that feels no different than a cleansing water. It has a scent but really doesn't smells like anything, probably because it's old. It does remove makeup well though, including liquid eye liner. That said, since I only use it on the back of my hand, I don't know how well my eyes or facial skin would react to it. Will update again if I do use it on my face.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts