Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Through various purchases and GWP's I ended up with five 7mL/0.24fl oz. bottles of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. So far, I've gone through two of those bottles and plan to finish up the rest. 

Two bottles were from these Detox + Glow and Repair + Renew sets.

This Detox + Glow Set included travel sizes of the previous Nutritious Vitality8 collection (now Nutritious Super-Pomegranate).

I liked both of the Radiant Energy Lotion Intense Moist and the Radiant Moisture Cream enough to get the full sizes. Actually, I got full sizes of both the previous and the current versions of the day and night creams because I like them that much. Will review the night cream soon.


Repair + Renew Set has travel sizes of Micro Essence and Advanced Night Repair Eye. I have the Micro Essence lined up next so I'll post on that soon too.

This Advanced Night Repair has been around for a long time. I remember getting samples of this since my college days, although back then I hadn't learned to take care of my skin and didn't make use of those samples.

This is a serum that's supposed to do its "magic" while you sleep, and yet the instructions says to apply AM and PM. Hmm, ok. Since I'm already using an oil serum at night (the Nutritious Radiant Vitality Essence Oil, will post next!), I've been using this for my daytime routine instead ^.^"


This serum is transparent and amber-colored with viscosity like a Japanese jelly-lotion. It has a very faint scent that smells more like medicine than skincare, though I don't notice it anymore. The serum goes on a tad sticky but it gets absorbed quickly and this stickiness goes away too. It does leave my skin pretty comfortable but I still need extra moisturizer on top, especially when I expect to apply sunscreen as the last layer. So far it's decent. I haven't noticed any changes in my skin and I don't really expect much anyway. I suspect I'll keep getting samples of this so probably won't need to purchase the full size ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts