Saturday, April 27, 2019

Origins Pure Cream

Started using this 150mL/5fl. oz. tube of Origins Pure Cream last month so here's a quick review.


Wow, this stuff smells identical to Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel and Essence! Okay, the scent is a bit stronger than the Biore sunscreens but is so similar I had to remind myself I wasn't washing my face with sunscreen in the shower ^.^ 

This is a cream cleanser but it rinses better than most cream cleansers. After rinsing, there's a very slight film which actually left my skin pretty comfortable so I wouldn't call it a film, more like a moisturizing property. I use this on days when I stay home and don't wear a waterproof sunscreen that requires a cleansing oil and a follow up cleanser. I like this stuff so far but will probably move on to the next item in the queue after this tube.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts