Friday, February 17, 2017

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-up Remover

One 300mL pump bottle of Bifesta Cleansing Lotion last me the entire time hubby and I were in Tokyo, and then some. I didn't finish the bottle even, and prior to leaving Tokyo I passed it on to a friend.

Since settling in back home I've been using this 150mL/5fl. oz. bottle of The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-up Remover instead. Mine is actually an older version as the packaging is now different and the product is called Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, even though it still works for both eyes and lips.


This is a dual-phase makeup remover that needs to be shaken well prior to dispensing. It's colorless and is unscented. I just soak a cotton pad and wipe away.

It has no problem removing tougher liquid eyeliners like Stila Stay All Day, doesn't sting my eyes at all, and doesn't leave behind any oily or greasy residue. I don't feel the need to wipe my eyes off with a tissue, and my eye area remains comfortable and conditioned after use. In short, I like it a lot! While I still have several makeup removers lining up, I'll probably repurchase this with a good promotion.

2 comments:

kuri said...

Hrm, I'll try this the next time they have a sale

D. said...

Hi Claire,

I was expecting this to be ho-hum but it's surprisingly good and very gentle!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts