Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Part II

Having finished two mini 2.8mL/0.09oz. tubes of Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in 01 Honey, I'm now on my third tube, this one is 06 Mint

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This tube of 06 Mint was from a GWP that came with the Advent Calendar 2018 I retroactively bought later in the spring of 2019. Now that I've tried these in two different , I've had enough. Moving on.

- 06 Mint: I expected this to be the same as 01 Honey, but it's actually slightly different. It feels lighter, less sticky, and slightly oilier, but all these still aren't enough to distinguish from the good ol' lip gloss. There's a nice burst of mint immediately upon application, but it doesn't last at all and dissipates soon afterwards which is too bad.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts