Friday, April 24, 2020

DHC Olive Virgin Oil Part II

Been occasionally using this 5mL/0.16fl oz. sample tube of DHC Olive Virgin Oil I got from a GWP Sube Sube Travel Set, so here's a quick update post.  


Shelter-in-place (aka quarantine) means I don't get to go out much, other than the once-a-week takeout dash, or a grocery dash every 1-2 week. Once I month I do have to go to my prenatal appointment still, and hubby and I try to take our three-nager out for a walk everyday so his little butt doesn't go crazy being cooped up inside all day.

All that is to say I do get chances to use my sunscreen, even if briefly, which was why I started using cleansing waters again as a first-pass to remove most of my sunscreens. After lunch, I take a nap with my little snuggle bug and hate the thought of sunscreen rubbing off on his pristine toddler skin (and the pillows!). I rinse off with water too after using cleansing water, and this olive virgin oil makes a really nice all-in-one moisturizer afterwards. It leaves my skin soft and supple for the rest of the day without turning my t-zones oily or greasy. I don't need much of the oil, just 5 drops for my entire face and neck. I think I've found a new way to use face oils ^.^

See my previous DHC Olive Virgin Oil post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts