Sunday, April 12, 2020

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

Update Monday, April 13, 2020.

A couple of weeks after my original post on Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve below, I did place an order for a full size of both the Hand Salve as well as the Ultra Facial Cleanser and the Daily Reviving Concentrate.

Little did I know that just a few months down the road, hubby and I would be in desperate need of a good hand cream in the kitchen. This pandemic came out of nowhere and now we wash our hands constantly. This Hand Salve has been providing our dry hands with such relief I think I might need to stock on a few more tubes.


--------------------------------------------------
Original post Sunday, December 1, 2019.

Got these deluxe samples from Kiehl's sometimes in September, and among them the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and a 30mL/1fl. oz. tube of this Ultimate Strength Hand Salve which I'm using and loving right now.


They called this a salve but it feels more like a cream to me, and on the lighter side at that. It absorbs well leaving no greasiness behind, and initially I thought it would be a lightweight hand cream. Not so. It's actually surprisingly moisturizing. There's a spicy herbal scent that's pleasant and not intrusive, perfectly acceptable to both myself and hubby as we dislike strongly scented things. Sold. Will definitely buy a full size!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts